Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mark & Kelley's Wedding Info

July 6 / 7pm / 285 SW 3rd Street / Canby

We are getting remarried! Those who know our story, know how difficult these past few years have been. We could have never anticipated this most recent turn of events, but we are determined and committed to spend our lives together. We have always been surrounded by family and friends who love and care for us. Those of you who can offer support, encouragement and a dose of laughter are invited to attend.
Bring: 1) A dessert or appetizer to share, 2) picnic blanket or folding chair

4 comments:

Michelle Feller Wade said...

Cannot think of any better news I could have heard today! Love to you all. What an extraordinary family...

The Martinson's said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wonderful family.
Wish we could be there to help you celebrate (we are at the coast this weekend)
Enjoy this special day!!!
Shawna, Todd & Ross

Julie said...

Where'd my comment go? I said something as soon as I saw this. odd.
I was at another wedding on 6 July, otherwise you know I'd have been there!
You cannot know what an answer to my prayers this remarriage is. Not much could make me happier.
Peace to your family.
Julie

Tim Barton said...

Congratulations! Our thoughts and many prayers are with you guys, Tim & Heather Barton