Thursday, July 3, 2014

Celebration of Life Service

Celebration of Life Service

Silverton High School Auditorium
1456 Pine St (use Kromminga Drive off Pine Street)
Silverton, OR 97381

Sunday, July 6 at 6 pm

Please join us as we celebrate the life of Mark Dennis Recker: son, brother, husband, father, friend.

In honor of Mark, if possible, please wear your Recker's Runners t-shirt, Recker's Reader's t-shirt or any school-related t-shirts (Silver Crest or Pratum).

An ice-cream feed will be served following the service in the Silverton High School Commons.




2 comments:

Aaron Thompson said...

I remember going on day hikes with Mr. Recker after Sunday morning church, with the youth group all jammed into his suburban.
I remember him being my 9th grade English teacher at Jo-Lane.
I remember T.P.'ing his house with the youth group, but we were all scared that he would find out and get mad at us, so we just T.P.'d his mail box.

I wish I could come to his service, but I'm not able to. I will pray for you, Kelly, and for your family. I wish you the peace of Christ.

-Aaron Thompson

Unknown said...

Craig and I were so sorry to miss the celebration of Mark's life. We were out of state that day but we were there in spirit. Sending you strength and blessings and we know that Mark's legacy will live on. Warmly, Sue and Craig Roessler