Thursday, October 3, 2013

Post-op Day 2

Mark did really well over night according his Brian, RN in ICU. Brian gave excellent care. . .Mark could not have been in better hands. Thank you Brian. 

Dr. Soldevilla just checked in with Mark this morning. He is writing orders for Mark to be transferred to the Medical floor sometime today. Yay! This is progress! Mark is in relatively little pain from the incision. He just wants to sleep. I will be with Mark today. We are asking that Mark not have visitors today; it will be a busy day and he needs his rest.

We are about to have a shift change. Leslie, RN, will be taking over Mark's care this morning. Leslie was one of my students when I was the CNA program director at Clackamas Community College. She was one of the best students. . . I remember her well. Mark is in good hands; we are so grateful. Thank you everyone for your continued love & support for Mark. We are off to a good start today.

3 comments:

Karen said...

aThank you for the update. It sounds very encouraging. I'm at ease knowing he is in such good hands. Celebrate every moment!

Sue Fisher Jones said...

You are in my prayers. I am a friend from Mark's college days, living in California now. I just learned about your story of love and faith yesterday from a former teacher at Canby Union H.S. I once taught at CUHS, but before Mark arrived there.

Mau God's power and amazing love be with you all.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the updates, Kelley! Glad to hear things are going so well! Big hugs to you both!