Thursday, October 31, 2013

Practical ways to help

. . . and there are many more leaves yet to fall.

I know that many of you feel like you'd like to help, but aren't sure what you can do.  Here are a few ideas:
1. Yard work: We are drowning in leaves!  We could use some help raking leaves, trimming bushes, etc.
2. Winterizing (sp?): Doing whatever needs to be done to get the house ready for winter.  Mark has always done this and I've never paid much attention, but I imagine putting covers over outside faucets was included.
3.  Taking bottles/cans back to store.  Maybe there are some teenagers out there who might like a few extra bucks? We'd love to have you take those off our hands.

Please email Kelley at mnkrecker@gmail.com if you'd like to help.  Thank-you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m pretty amazing at raking leaves, I could possible come by Saturday morning (Early) or Sunday. Let me know. I can also swing by home depot and grab some faucet covers.